Peter joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in 2009 and was named Partner in 2019.
As a Partner in the firm’s Lending team Peter advises financial institutions, alternative lenders, corporate borrowers and Irish individuals on a wide range of banking law matters including secured and unsecured lending transactions, acquisition and leveraged finance, development finance, asset finance and syndicated loans. Peter’s experience also includes advising financial institutions on receivership and enforcement related issues as well as in connection with debt restructuring arrangements.
Peter is a tutor on the Banking Law and Business Law courses for the Law Society of Ireland Professional Practice Courses.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2013.
- Member of the Loan Market Association (LMA).
- University College Dublin Bachelor of Arts, 2005.
- Dublin Institute of Technology Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2006.
- Dublin Institute of Technology Master of Arts in Law, 2007.