David joined the firm as a trainee Solicitor in 2006, qualifying in 2010.
David is part of the Lending team and acts for a number of financial institutions, private lenders and borrowers in relation to both commercial and domestic lending to include drafting, reviewing and the approval of loan agreements, preparing a diverse range of security documents together with title investigations of commercial and residential properties. He undertakes security reviews, advises clients on company law matters and the necessary actions to perfect security if required.
David advises lenders on insolvency issues covering pre-receivership negotiations and drafting and attending to the appointment and notification of receivers. He also advises receivers on the management and disposal of assets and properties.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2010.
- University College Dublin Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), 2000.
- Smurfit Business School Masters in Business Studies (MBS), 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring, 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Corporate Governance and Compliance, 2013.