David joined the firm as a trainee Solicitor in 2006, qualifying in 2010.
David is part of the Lending team and acts for a number of financial institutions, non-bank lenders and borrowers in relation to both commercial and domestic lending to include drafting, reviewing and the approval of loan agreements, preparing a diverse range of security documents together with title investigations of commercial and residential properties. He undertakes security reviews, advises clients on company law matters and the necessary actions to perfect security if required.
David advises lenders on insolvency issues covering debt workouts, restructuring and security enforcement including pre-receivership negotiations and the appointment of receivers. He also advises receivers on the management and disposal of assets and properties.
David is part of the Corporate team and acts for a number of owner managed and family businesses. He advises clients on all aspects of corporate transactions including company formations and re-organisations, acquisitions and disposals, corporate finance and drafting and negotiating Constitutional and Shareholder Agreements.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2010.
- University College Dublin Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), 2000.
- Smurfit Business School Masters in Business Studies (MBS), 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring, 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Corporate Governance and Compliance, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Finance Law, 2018.