Prior to joining Gartlan Furey in August 2011, Sarah was a Senior Associate in the Private Client department of one of Ireland’s top five law firms.
Sarah’s areas of practice include wills and estate tax planning, powers of attorney and wardship, probate and administration of estates, trusts and trust management.
- Admitted as Solicitor in Ireland, 1983.
- Founder member of STEP Ireland 1988.
- Secretary of STEP Ireland 2008-2012.
- Founder member of Solicitors for the Elderly Ireland.
- Trinity College Dublin Bachelor of Arts (Mod), 1980.