Eimear is a solicitor in our Private Client team. Eimear specialises in advising individuals and families on how to structure wills and will trusts and indeed estate planning generally. This is done with an emphasis on passing on wealth and assets to the next generation in a tax efficient manner. Eimear also advises on enduring powers of attorney, wardship, probate and administration of estates, trusts and trust management while liaising with specialist tax advisers to implement estate and tax planning structures.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2011.
- Admitted as an AITI Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) in 2014.
- Member of the Society of Trusts & Estate Practitioners (STEP) in Ireland
- University College Dublin BCL, 2006
- University College Dublin LLM Commercial Law, 2007