Emmet joined Gartlan Furey in 2017, training as a solicitor with the firm and qualifying in 2020. Before this, Emmet worked for a number of years in London as a Paralegal and Legal Assistant in a number of magic circle firms and refugee support charities.
Emmet is a member of the firm’s Residential Property department and advises clients on all aspects of property transactions including mortgage loans, title investigations, and the sale and purchase of new and second-hand residential properties.
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland, 2020
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (LPC), 2013
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), 2012
- Trinity College Dublin, MSc Applied Psychology, 2009
- University College Dublin, B.A. Psychology, 2007